Customer Success Manager (Singapore)
Reporting to the COO and the Head of Customer Success Asia, the Customer Success Manager will manage a portfolio of accounts and ensures a seamless customer experience, enabling client retention, referrals, and upsells. Your keen technical skills will facilitate our customers to achieve their business and sustainability outcomes with our comprehensive, modular sustainability software platform. You will support our customers to unlock the full value of Turnkey’s software solutions and be effective to secure upselling and renewal opportunities.
You will guide the customer’s ESG journey with Turnkey through solid interpersonal, client management, domain knowledge and business development skills. You will support the client and ensure their success with Turnkey’s solutions, providing premium-quality service experience post-sales. Your success is achieved through offering an outstanding service experience, the client’s favourable outcomes and usage of Turnkey’s solutions and enabling customer satisfaction and loyalty.
WHY WORK FOR TURNKEY?
Passion in Purpose
Be part of something bigger to make a real-world impact
Hybrid Work Model
3-days onsite | 2-days remote
Make the model work best for you
Diverse & Unified Team
Connect, collaborate, and collectively amplify the sparks of new, innovative ideas and problem-solving, whilst having fun!
We welcome and encourage open & ongoing feedback to facilitate authentic growth for you and for Turnkey.
Learning & Development for Growth
We view employee learning as an essential investment, and we aim to map and match each individual’s learning journey according to both their personal and professional growth.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and develop and maintain strategic business relationships with customers to drive adoption and expansion in upselling and cross selling, providing an excellent customer experience as measured by revenue retention and customer product usage
- Offer a seamless and best-in-class customer experience through all phases of the customer lifecycle
- Be the customer’s advocate, collaborating proactively with internal departments to optimally service the customer’s needs
- Be active in identifying, qualifying and passing on expansion and referral leads to the sales team
- Have mastery over Turnkey’s solutions, having the ability and confidence to discuss with our customers what our products can do
- Having a business-first approach and the ability to instantaneously jump into a Turnkey demo environment and lead a customer through the Turnkey platform
- Build and maintain strong direct client relationships with key stakeholders & retain those relationships
- Analysis of customer data and drafting of deliverables
- Conduct project management through the implementation, enablement, and adoption services of Turnkey solutions during the entire product implementation lifecycle for Asian customers and other regions as needed
- Configuration of the Turnkey’s solutions according to the customer’s needs
- Supporting customers in the operation and adoption of Turnkey’s platform throughout the duration of the contract to ensure long-term customer loyalty
- Seek out client advocacy related initiatives
- Domain knowledge in ESG governance and risks, reporting and metrics is welcome
- A bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, ESG or related field, MBA or masters is a plus
- 5+ years in a customer-facing, research or implementation position (internal or external customers)
- Experience in investment management or corporate governance industries is a plus
- Some experience in CRM applications such as HubSpot
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to give presentations, facilitate trainings and workshops, and manage multiple stakeholders
- Proactive positive attitude, client-focused, problem-solving capabilities, commercially aware with strong attention to detail
- Passionate about technology with a solution-centric mindset
- Astute knowledge and usage of analytics
WHAT WE OFFER
- Turnkey Group is a diverse, multi-cultural and highly collaborative team
- We are an innovative and fast-growing ESGTech scaleup with a mission to enable and fast-track the transition to a global sustainable economy.
- We promote ambition, honesty, accountability, flexibility, and teamwork
- We offer learning and development opportunities on sustainability, and other relevant technical and soft skills to enable career and personal development
- Turnkey offers a clear opportunity to develop our footprint into a broad addressable market such as financial institutions, investment communities, non-financial corporates
- We are an innovative, cohesive, and intrapreneurial team, recognising each other’s success and we encourage a nurturing environment for all our employees to grow and shine
- We offer a competitive compensation package based on target sales achieved