Turnkey Group is seeking an ESG Consultant to play a leading role to drive sustainability, social and environmental projects for new and existing clients. By joining us, you will be part of how we are elevating climate action through the way we facilitate organisations in meeting their sustainability goals via our technology.
WHY WORK FOR TURNKEY?
Passion in Purpose
Be part of something bigger to make a real-world impact
Hybrid Work Model
3-days onsite | 2-days remote
Make the model work best for you
Diverse & Unified Team
Connect, collaborate, and collectively amplify the sparks of new, innovative ideas and problem-solving, whilst having fun!
We welcome and encourage open & ongoing feedback to facilitate authentic growth for you and for Turnkey.
Learning & Development for Growth
We view employee learning as an essential investment, and we aim to map and match each individual’s learning journey according to both their personal and professional growth.
- Provide support for consulting projects for new and existing clients
- Conduct workshops and training sessions with key stakeholders
- Provide guidance and lead implementation of ESG frameworks and regulations
- Proactively keep up with sustainability trends to support research and prepare case studies
- Build ongoing relationships across different regions with strategic partners and sustainability experts to accelerate ESG opportunities.
- Actively support the implementation of our technology platforms to maximize positive impact
- Proactively assist in the development of the company products and services by creating and building recommendations for product enhancements and developments
- Support in materiality assessments for clients
- 2+ years of experience with sustainability reporting, consulting and/or investor relations
- Strong writing, research, analytical, and data analytics skills
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and database management
- Good project management skills
- Interest in ESG principles and frameworks in the public and private sectors (TCFD, SASB, UN Sustainable Development Goals, GRI, MSCI, Sustainalytics, ISS, and Global ESG)
- Interest in financial markets, corporate strategy, ESG, and investor relations
- Highly interested in a role that offers learning opportunities
- BA/BS in or pursuing a degree in Economics, Finance, Sustainability or related fields/equivalent years of industry experience encouraged.
- Passionate about Sustainability and support ESG development
- Strong working knowledge of ESG/Sustainability concepts and frameworks
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Desire to add value to our team
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic start-up culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Turnkey Group is a diverse, multi-cultural and highly collaborative team
- We are an innovative and fast-growing ESGTech scale up with a mission to enable and fast-track the transition to a global sustainable economy.
- We promote ambition, honesty, accountability, flexibility, and teamwork
- We offer learning and development opportunities on sustainability, and other relevant technical and soft skills to enable career and personal development
- Turnkey offers a clear opportunity to develop our footprint into a broad addressable market such as financial institutions, investment communities, non-financial corporates
- We are an innovative, cohesive, and intrapreneurial team, recognising each other’s success and we encourage a nurturing environment for all our employees to grow and shine
- We offer a competitive compensation package based on target sales achieved