Head of Sales (Asia)
- Permanent, Full Time
- 7 to 15 + years of experience
- Information Technology
Turnkey is seeking a driven and ambitious sales leader interested in joining one of the pioneers in Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG), and ready to step up to the next level in your career to take responsibility over regional sales growth.
Reporting to the CEO, you will have full ownership and responsibility for managing sales activities, ensuring the achievement of significant new revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for driving direct sales in Asia, including market penetration, prospect qualification, sales process planning and closing sales opportunities. Proactively building rapport and relationships with C-level stakeholders and key decision makers in your territory, you will be an advocate on ESG subject matters and enlighten them on implementing effective ESG agenda. You will develop a consultative relationship with clients by positioning yourself as a trusted partner for ESG matters, and value sell Turkey’s effective ESG solutions through creative and contextual pitches and presentations, raising ESG awareness and facilitating compliance to ESG regulatory and standards.
As one of the key experienced members of the team, you will evangelise the benefits of ESG and our company and contribute to Turnkey’s overall growth through strategy, business development and customer care, etc.
WHY WORK FOR TURNKEY?
Passion in Purpose
Be part of something bigger to make a real-world impact
Hybrid Work Model
3-days onsite | 2-days remote
Make the model work best for you
Diverse & Unified Team
Connect, collaborate, and collectively amplify the sparks of new, innovative ideas and problem-solving, whilst having fun!
We welcome and encourage open & ongoing feedback to facilitate authentic growth for you and for Turnkey.
Learning & Development for Growth
We view employee learning as an essential investment, and we aim to map and match each individual’s learning journey according to both their personal and professional growth.
- Hunt and close ESG sustainability sales opportunities, driving annual recurring revenue (ARR) in Asia, meeting and or exceeding revenue quotas through pipeline development and new customer acquisition
- Own and close complex sales cycles, collaborating with various internal teams in Turnkey such as marketing, product owners, technical architects, and customer success to deliver a cohesive customer experience
- Establish and develop a solid, qualified pipeline, maintaining CRM platform, dashboards, and reports while keeping management regularly apprised of sales activities and pipeline
- Provide consistent and accurate forward-looking information though pipeline analysis
- Accurately forecast close dates and balance activity between ‘lead generation’ and ‘close’ to maintain strong and consistent pipeline
- Lead client-facing activities and manage the sales process to support end-to-end customer acquisition, including winning new business, account management, revenue retention and revenue expansion
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with strategically important clients, partners and service providers, combining cold and warm/network lead generation with new and existing clients
- Continuously enhance our customer engagement model from first point of touch through to onboarding and retention, and proactively encourage clients to provide feedback for service and product developments. Update product leaders on key gaps against client requests and influence roadmap planning
- Proactively monitor market and competitive developments, including any updates in ESG regulation and policy
- Be accountable for the performance, providing leadership and management to a team of sales managers within the region
- Travel as needed to current/prospective clients and represent the company at in-person/virtual industry conferences and events.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, ESG or related field, MBA or masters is a plus
- 7 to 15 + years’ experience and successful track record in selling complex SaaS and/or regulatory technology solutions of which at least 3+ of years of selling into corporates and financial institutions based on a consultative approach
- Proven track record of building a quality sales pipeline of corporates
- Demonstrated ability to lead a deal team; positive attitude, strong ability to communicate across departments and drive to “get the deal done.”
- Thorough understanding of buying cycles and working with executive-level decision makers.
- A strong passion for sustainability matters
- Capacity to master and deliver regulatory and technical aspects of Turnkey solutions and its value proposition
- Analytical, driven, autonomous self-starter with strong listening and organisational skills
- Tech-savvy, solid computer and technical skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Turnkey Group is a diverse, multi-cultural and highly collaborative team
- We are an innovative and fast-growing ESGTech scaleup with a mission to enable and fast-track the transition to a global sustainable economy.
- We promote ambition, honesty, accountability, flexibility, and teamwork
- We offer learning and development opportunities on sustainability, and other relevant technical and soft skills to enable career and personal development
- Turnkey offers a clear opportunity to develop our footprint into a broad addressable market such as financial institutions, investment communities, non-financial corporates
- We are an innovative, cohesive, and intrapreneurial team, recognising each other’s success and we encourage a nurturing environment for all our employees to grow and shine
- We offer a competitive compensation package based on target sales achieved