Turnkey’s Operational Sustainability & Supply Chain Risk SaaS Platform expands to 13 Sustain-Tech Modules!
Turnkey is a UN PRI Listed, Winner of the 2019 Sustainability Management Software Quadrant, Sustain-Tech SaaS Platform for both the Public and Private Markets to reduce operational cost and supply chain risk via live data analytics and reporting that goes beyond Environmental, Social, Governance compliance to profit, risk, due diligence and valuation-based strategies, with four main areas of focus:
- Digitalise and warehouse Sustainability data both from the operations of the client company and their supply chains through to Scope 3.
- Reduce operational cost and supply chain risk via live data analytics and reporting that goes beyond Environmental, Social, Governance compliance through to profit, risk, due diligence, predictive analysis and valuation-based strategies.
- Enables Certification through its Sustain-Tech Platform and live connectivity with Certification Bodies.
- Enhances live Reporting to Regulators, Investors, Clients, Governments and Sustainability Organisations due to being coded to 96 Stock Exchanges and 17 Sustainability Frameworks.
Turnkey’s 13 Sustain-Tech Modules are used by over 122 legal entities in 46 countries and over 5,150 locations. The 13 Sustain-Tech modules are:
- Environmental & Social Investment
- Surveys & Records
- Environmental Social Action Plan
- Regulatory Reporting
- Sustainable Finance
Further, Turnkey’s modularised Sustain-Tech SaaS Platform facilitates boards, managers, investors and stakeholders with live position and performance intelligence of their operational cost and supply chain risk in a way that’s simple, smart and secure.
To learn more details about Turnkey’s Sustain-Tech Modules, click on the link below.
Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Tracking & Metrics – A Better Way Forward