When you subscribe to download information from Turnkey website, Turnkey’s online advertising, your contact details are added to our mailing list:
- Who is collecting the information? Turnkey Group Limited.
- What information is being collected? Your e-mail address and name. If applicable, your phone number and the name of your business.
- How is it collected? We will add your details to our secure contact database when you complete the contact form.
- Why is the information being collected? In order to contact you in the future.
- How will it be used? We will send you e-mails and updates about relevant industry news and information about our business such as services that might be of interest and benefit to your business. The e-mails will come from Turnkey Group Limited only and no third parties.
- Who will it be shared with? We will not pass or sell your data to anyone else.
- How long will it be kept for? Until you ask to opt out, or, if you do not opt out, for a period of five years.
- Is the intended use likely to cause individuals to object or complain? We aim to provide insightful and useful information about sustainability management that will benefit you and your business.
- Right to withdraw? Yes, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. You can do this by selecting the opt out button on any e-mail you receive, or by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Is the provision of this data a statutory or contractual requirement or obligation? No, you do not have to supply this data to us. The consequences of failing to provide it are simply that you will not receive updates from us.
If you are unsure of anything, or you require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.