Sustainion for Investors and Private Equity
A full ESG solution for Investors and their portfolio
An ESG solution from the leader in sustainability software
Turnkey provides insights into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of your portfolio to demonstrate regulatory framework compliance to your Limited Partners as well as improving the long-term value of your portfolio investments.
Financial Institutions, Investors and Private Equity houses are increasingly finding that they need to get more insights from their ESG data without being forced to become ESG experts. As ESG regulations become increasingly complex, less self-certifying and more resource-intensive to manage, the need for robust analytics tools is essential.
Comply with regulatory frameworks
Manage LP and stakeholders’ requirements
Drive exit value for your portfolio
Reduce risk and add value to your investment portfolio
With years of experience within the financial sector, combined with our ESG expertise, Turnkey provides the insights needed to reduce risk and increase the value of your investments.
With comprehensive real-time data analytics, simplified reporting and risk management tools, you can demonstrate compliance – i.e. UN PRI, TCFD or EU Taxonomy (SFDR), report according to multiple frameworks, manage ad-hoc LP queries robustly while mitigating risk and gaining the insights needed to increase the profitability and value of your investments.
Turnkey recognises that clients’ needs vary depending on the maturity of the portfolio, industry sector, geography and compliance requirements. Therefore, we offer a full suite of independent solutions to support investors and their portfolio companies in any region, sector and at every stage of their sustainability journey.
See more information about the full solution suite for investors and their portfolio in the infographic below.
Provide in-depth insights to Private Equity
With Sustainion you can:
Gain a complete, unified view of your investment portfolio
and drill down into the ESG details of each individual company
Satisfy Limited Partner requirements
and increase confidence in the ESG performance of your portfolio
Ensure continued compliance with all major frameworks
and reduce reputational risk, even as frameworks change
and easily showcase ESG activities with real-time data and insights
Identify opportunities to add value
and use advanced analytics to drive continuous improvements in companies within your portfolio
Receive expert advisory
as Turnkey provides support from ESG experts within our company to assist in maximising benefits throughout your sustainability journey
Turnkey is a leader in sustainability technology
9 reasons to choose Sustainion
A cloud-based, scalable and modular system with multi-lingual support, Sustainion is designed to help you improve the quality of your ESG data and processes – even across the most complex organisations and supply chains.
Its features include:
1. Support for all elements of ESG, including environmental, economic, social, health and safety, governance, and risk
2. Ability to highlight significant cost-benefits and maximise company value
3. Automatic mapping to ESG reporting requirements across a company’s supply chain
4. Easy report generation, real-time metrics and detailed analytics
5. Full audit trails to ensure traceability
6. Regular updates to keep you in line with the latest changes to ESG frameworks
7. A fully configurable, intuitive user interface
8. Simple implementation and ongoing support from Turnkey’s ESG experts – Turnkey provides ESG expertise throughout a company’s journey alongside our leading analytics platform.
9. Turnkey’s software can be scaled and adopted according to the level of maturity within a company’s sustainability roadmap
One of the leading software providers in the sustainability space, Turnkey’s solutions are adopted in over 7000 locations in 46 countries.
Ready to take the next step?
Want to learn more about how Sustainion can help improve your investment portfolio? Book a call or schedule a product demo with our ESG experts.
Phone SG: +65 9107 0310
Phone HK: +852 3583 0150
Phone UK: +44 2380 276941
|Sustainion Pro||Sustainion Enterprise|
|Locations||Up to 3||Unlimited|
|Indicators*||Up to 3||Unlimited|
|Users||Up to 3||Unlimited|
|Modules – Environmental**||Yes, (limited KPIs)||Yes|
|Modules – Social||Yes (limited KPIs)||Yes|
|Modules – Health & Safety||Yes (limited KPIs)||Yes|
|Modules – Logistics||No||Yes|
|Modules – CSR||Yes (limited KPIs)||Yes|
|Modules – digitalised survey||No||Yes|
|Automated Emissions Calculation||Yes||Yes|
|Intensity Reporting||Up to 2 intensity metrics, e.g. per unit area||Unlimited|
|Customisation option, i.e. building new modules and indicators||No||Yes – additional costs may apply|
|Live Dashboards||Up to 8||Unlimited, with option to connect to external PowerBI or Turnkey’s internal advanced analytics tool . Additional costs may apply.|
|Historical data migration services||No||Yes|
|Training (1 session = 1 hour)||Up to 2 sessions||Up to 5 organised sessions. Additional sessions can be organised. Additional costs may apply.|
English, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese.
Additional languages can be added. Additional costs may apply.
NB: system not yet available in Polish
|Customer Support Languages||
English, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Bahasa Indonesian, Hindi
NB: Japanese customer service support currently not available
*Please refer to document for how ‘indicators’ are defined.
** Sustainion Pro modules are based on a limited number of KPIs but can be based on Environmental, Social, Governance, Health & Safety.
***Additional charges may apply for API
Includes: creating the new instance and system configuration (e.g. Consumer/location structure, users, administrative rights and backend set up), and training.
Approximate timeframe: 3 weeks – 4 weeks
- NB: Historical data migration, which is an optional item in Sustainion Enterprise, is not included as part of the Implementation timeframe)
- NB: Response rates from client, number of locations, regional support required will affect the timeframe for completion, training material preparation (configuration requirement)
- Turnkey offers a train-the-trainer approach
- Materials provided: manuals and videos
- 1 session = 1 hour
- 24 hours on Mondays – Fridays
- Global support
- An Account Manager will be assigned to a client regardless of your chosen services
- System language: English and as required
- Languages from our support team:
– English, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Bahasa Indonesian, Hindi